Thursday, July 14, 2011

Amazing!

We have finally entered the world of having a flat screen tv. We could have received one for Christmas a few years ago, but decided to get a new mattress instead (which we love!). We weren't really anxious to get one at all, but now that I have one....amazing! I can't believe we didn't get one sooner. We're hoping once this renovation is done that maybe we could get one for the living room as well. I'm thinking a Black Friday sale is in my future :). Anyways, today I am cleaning the shower (after UPS arrives with our wall mount and roku player) and calling around for hardwood flooring refinishing. My life as a housewife right now is borderline boring. When I don't have anything to do (or I am just taking a break), I am watching Grey's Atanomy on Netflix instant play. I had no idea how awesome that show is! I am definitely becoming a fan. Okay, well, time to make some calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment