Friday, July 15, 2011

Holy Cow!

Well, today we had a guy come in to give us an estimate of the refinishing of our hardwood floors. It was a bit more expensive than we thought, but we still have 2 other companies coming over next week (Monday and Wednesday). We really liked the guy, though, he was really nice. I hate that Jeff is going to be at work during the other 2 estimates, though. Before the guy arrived, I was busy cleaning off the shower doors and other odd chores around the house while Jeff was putting wall putty up and sanding. Then he took off the baseboards while I took out 90% of our clothes out of the closet....It's so weird having an almost empty closet. I even had to pack up most of our shoes as well (kept a few flip flops nearby though). We then moved to the basement after dinner to clean out Jeff's music room so that we can have room to store everything from upstairs down there. Luckily, we will only stay down there for 24-36 hours before we can walk and start moving furniture back upstairs. Oh, we finally received our Roku player (it was suppose to arrive yesterday). It's pretty neat. We received a movie from Netflix, though so we didn't play with the Roku player too much. We got Rango. I'm sorry if this post is boring, I'm just way too tired to be interesting at the moment. This blog is really to let things off my chest so that I can get some decent sleep at night. This way I can get most of my thoughts of the day on here and not think about it too much later. Very therapeutic (sp?). So, once again, so sorry that this post is awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment