Monday, July 18, 2011

Update

Yesterday, my mother-in-law called as usual on Sundays. Well, she offered to come up to help us out with the painting! Now, some of you may shudder at the thought of your mother-in-law coming to visit. I, on the other hand, am ecstatic! I get along great with my in-laws. She will arrive on Wednesday. I'm a little nervous about driving to the airport by myself, but I think I'll be okay...lol.

We didn't get a lot accomplished yesterday. I did get laundry finished (but that's every Sunday) and grocery shopping completed, but all Jeff was able to do was to move the electrical outlet up behind the tv. This is no easy task so I'm not saying that I can't believe he didn't do a lot. It just took a lot longer than we thought. So, we still need to prep the walls in our bedroom to get ready to paint. I'm not sure if Jeff is wanting to wait until his mom arrives or if we're going to get it done tonight and tomorrow night.

I am going to be busy with cleaning house and getting it ready for the visit. I also have a floor guy coming for an estimate today, and then calling the other floor girl to change that appointment since it will be at the same time that I need to head to the airport on Wednesday. Fun fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment