Monday, July 23, 2012

Today marked day 12 of working out every day!! I believe this is the longest I've stuck with this, but the real test will be in two days, which will be my 2 week mark. I usually get bored and stop after 2 weeks. Since I last posted, Jeff has stopped going with me, so the harder workouts are over and I'm just doing a brisk walk around a lake (4 miles). It takes me about an hour. Well, yesterday, I decided that on Monday, I'll do two hours. So this morning, I did the two hours! Phew that was hard! Mostly because it's really hot outside. Our temp says 105, but that's in the shade. I'd hate to see what it's like in the sun! This is why I get up early and go. As I was writing this post, I received an e-mail to interview for a substitute teaching position for another school district! This one is in a better area, so I'm hoping the behaviors of students will be better and I'm also hoping for more opportunities for permanent subbing. Then maybe being offered for a teaching position...you never know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment